I need to vent...

Pics
Thays
Shouldn't be a problem unless that particular side faces right into the main wind direction (in which case, turning the coop might help). Or if you are concerned about really windy or cold days, you could make some removable panels from plywood or greenhouse panels, that would cover up most (but not all) of that wall, to act as a buffer.

One possible creative idea would be to make a top hinged panel to replace the top part of that wall, that you could hook up to fully open during warmer weather, but drop to partially closed during windy weather. Tried to illustrate here... green would be where it would sit when open, purple when mostly closed, and yellow is where you'd hinge it. Hope it makes sense?

View attachment 2495073
That's awesome!! I'll have to add that to the lonnnnng list of things that I cannot do and my fiancé would have to lol. I can paint...thats about it. I'm useless with tools...i literally destroy things anytime I try to make or fix them haha. Your illustration makes perfect sense!! Thank you so much for doing that.

Back
Top Bottom