I need your input.

kstaven

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 26, 2007
BC, Washington Border
We are putting a new website together for our farm and would appreciate input from the fine members of this community. Suggestions are appreciated from all. I know from experience that fresh eyes and different views on what makes a good website is invaluable. Most everything is functional now. Lots of content still to add over the next few days. Some of you may appreciate the humor in the blog posts. Especially "The Milk of Human stupidity" one. We do poke fun at ourselves and our misadventures.

Take a peek and tell me what you think. www.wildthingorganics.com

Thanks
Kurtis

Fantastic!
If your interested in kefir grains let me know... they love raw milk... and my grains are growing well... I'll be able to share soon.

Great site, I enjoyed it - however, you've got some kind of font there that doesn't seem to translate well in the latest Firefox. It's right over the picture (I do love Green Acres!) and says:

Our little farm's online journal

that attempts to reconcile rural fantasies and post-urban realities

I can read it above but can't read it at all on the page. It's also on the lower right-hand side in the third column under the chicken:

Visit our forum

Just wanted to let you know.

It's not an overlap (I meant it's the text that's over the picture, not that the text is over the picture, sorry for the confusion), the font is just illegible. I always run my browser in a full window and my monitor is 17".

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up Reinbeau. So I am assuming that the text above the pic "Our little farm's online journal that attempts to reconcile rural fantasies and post-urban realities" The text on the top banner and the text for the forum link are all an issue. They are the same font "Papyrus". It does work in my firefox browser on the mac, and on the pc with IE, so I guess I need to see what is up with the new version of firefox for windows.

More giggles coming! I have about 12 more farm animal story pages to add in the next few days.

Thanks for the input folks.

Back
Top Bottom