I need your prayers my pea friends.

I will be MIA for a while i fear and my DH is in need of prayers.
Last year he went into the emergency room at the VA and ended up having part of his intestine removed because it shut down.
It has been a rough recovery, the intestine has moved to the outer part of his body (hernia) we went Friday for some test one being a colonoscopy and i fear the procedure has twisted his gut, my daughter is on her way and we are taking him back to Houston, he is in pain and can not relive himself.

This is the only place i hang out most of the time so i feel close to all of you.

Wish us luck the weather is bad here , bad thing is i can not drive at all at night \so i have to rely on my daughter.
My love, thoughts and prayers are with you Zazouse.

Our prayers are with you and your husband, drive safe.
sad.png

Zazouse, I am so sorry to hear of the recent troubles your husband has been experiencing. My prayers to you, your husband and family through this rough time.

Best wishes and may your husband have a safe and speedy recovery!

Thank you all for the prayers and support.
I got home yesterday evening to check on things and pick up my car so i can go back this morning, my DH has diverticulitis which was diagnosed last Friday before all this came about, it would seem that having his intestines cleaned out for the test he had left the pockets in the colon to be opened up and him not listening to the doctor and i about his diet caused this flare up and became infected in a matter of 3 days, his kidneys are still kinda massed up but they have him on strong antibiotics to clear up the infection, we should be home in a day or two.

His hernia is another issue, it is so big (basket ball size) that they are warning that surgery will have many risk and it is very possible that the mesh they want to use may come loose and cause other problems, we just need time to absorbe it all and try to make the best decision for him and his health.

DH loves his job and all this has him pretty depressed he does not want to be out of work, but if the doctors mention the hernia he will not be released back to work(he is a master mechanic at motive) so he is doing some heavy work at times, i understand his feelings but we do have disability insurance X 2 in the event he is out of work for more than a week and we don't have any bills except feed,taxes and utilities, but really it is not about the money work is his life and he loves it, i am lucky there are some men that could care less if they had a job full time

I am so glad i have my dogs to take care of the birds while i am gone, they do a wonderful job.

Thank you all again for the support.

Sending prayers for you and your husband! I know how stressful it is to have a husband in the hospital. Please remember to take care of yourself, too!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom