I ordered Geese from Murray Mcmurray, but they are coming from Metzer! Anyone know what the deal is?

Feather Mommy

Chirping
Apr 22, 2021
I had ordered from Metzer last year, but did not like that it took 3 days to get Alabama, so I ordered from Murray Mcmurray. To my dismay, i just got a shipping confirmation and they just left California! I hope that they get here in 2 days this year. I hope that it was slow last year due to the fake pandemic of the China virus.
Anyone know if they always use metzer or is it because they had a bad hatch rate with the roman tufted geese?

I had ordered from Metzer last year, but did not like that it took 3 days to get Alabama, so I ordered from Murray Mcmurray. To my dismay, i just got a shipping confirmation and they just left California! I hope that they get here in 2 days this year. I hope that it was slow last year due to the fake pandemic of the China virus.
Anyone know if they always use metzer or is it because they had a bad hatch rate with the roman tufted geese?
McMurrey doesn't have waterfowl, so they offer it and buy it from Metzer. That's why I just order directly from Metzer.
Metzer is opening a new hatchery in Tennessee.

That's interesting to hear about Metzer opening a TN division. I bought my ducks through Meyers and I think they came from Metzer. One was DOA so I purchased 2 more and had a replacement as well and these came from Memphis TN. They showed up in good shape,

Back
Top Bottom