I see we have a new Mod in town

Ah fiddlesticks.
hide.gif

Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about it, Em. Cyn may have bequeathed him her smiley, but if she and Terrie are worrying about Fred getting burned out from answering PM's, they must see that riding herd on you would be sure to make a new mod crash and burn!
gig.gif

Wow, put me on that list, too! Of course, I'll have to wait until I find the personal treasure stash of the deceased prior owner of our property. Been looking for it for about ten years now. I'll surely come across it soon, though.
fl.gif

Did your septic tank driver suddenly retire after you had it pumped after you moved in? or perhaps the guy who sprayed the insolation in the attic? or the guy who replaced the cabinets in the kitchen or the sideing on the walls of the house? If not there is your list to start looking!!!!!!!
edited to say yes I have a strange sense of humor.

Last edited:
Ok Fred, I'm slow.
hide.gif

A week and a half later, and you and I PMing back and forth and I just now see you made Moderator. No one said I was smart. I just never noticed.

Anyway, Congrats Fred. I think the powers that be picked a great guy for the job.

I promise to be a good boy. Mostly.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom