I see we have a new Mod in town

wee.gif

Some of the mods don't want PM's so I am SOOOOO happy you will take a private message to share a bit of wisdom.

The problem is that a moderator cannot take 50,000 personal PMs for things that can be asked on the forum rather than in a private PM. You see the issue with that, right? They'd never have a personal life! Please don't inundate poor Fred with all those PMs or he'll regret taking the job! We'd like to keep him around for a bit.

Last edited:
wee.gif

Some of the mods don't want PM's so I am SOOOOO happy you will take a private message to share a bit of wisdom.

None of the Staff mind PMs when it is something that needs to be kept private or personal. But getting a trillion PMs about stuff that is easily found on the forum leads to burnout.

Quote:
Quote: You are both absolutely correct.

I am more referring to loosing Fred as a great personal resource having PM'd with him several times in the past and felt very sad at losing a great resource because it was understood that we are not to PM mods; often I have questions that need a very experienced response and Fred's HEns has an educated view.

Congrats Fred!!

If I got 50 pm's a week, to say nothing of 5000 pm's, I'd most certainly not be long in this job. Thanks Speckledhen and Terrilacy for the words of caution to everyone.

That said, if folks wish to place orders for our $200 per chick, specially bred, production birds next spring? Feel free to pm. Each chick will come with a cutesy overload, birth certificate and a personally signed, certificate of genuine authenticity as having been bred from Fred's Hens.

lau.gif

Stop, all of you, and go back to doing whatever it is you were doing. There's got to be a pen to muck out somewhere.

Last edited:
Quote: Wow, put me on that list, too! Of course, I'll have to wait until I find the personal treasure stash of the deceased prior owner of our property. Been looking for it for about ten years now. I'll surely come across it soon, though.
fl.gif

Wow, put me on that list, too! Of course, I'll have to wait until I find the personal treasure stash of the deceased prior owner of our property. Been looking for it for about ten years now. I'll surely come across it soon, though.
fl.gif

Ten paces south, from the old oak tree. Cyn, I hope you find that treasure!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom