I Simply Love BYC

I know what you mean erin. I am allowed to have chickens where I live so I have 3 and I mentioned to someone the other day I wanted to get about 3 or 4 more and they were like, "You want MORE chickens!"
gig.gif

I absolutely love it here! Ditto what everyone has said. This is a great site. When I first found it and started reading, I was like . . . Ok , these people get a little carried away with all this chicken talk. But the more I read, the more I learned, the more I liked and now Im just as addicted as everyone else here. And this took only about . . . uhh. . . an hour!!! lol!!

I really do love it here. This is my home page and I look at it all the time. I cant say enough how good a job everyone working on it does and all the members are so nice and helpful.

I also like it because you can even go to the chat room and it is CLEAN! Nobody asks you personal questions like what you look like or how old you are or what you are wearing or stuff like that. They want to know about chickens. How many have you hatched? how are they doing? what can we help you with? I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!
ya.gif
gig.gif

LOL!! I am crazy, but I am also right about this!!

I got addicted slowly, but now I'm losing some serious time to BYC! I appreciate all the other chicken-appreciators... Even if I get neurotic about my chickens, I know there are other chicken-neurotics out there (on BYC).

Back
Top Bottom