I think I messed up....

saayax

Hatching
Mar 9, 2016
First time egg hatcher here;
I have a beautifully webbed egg on day 4, I'm now on day 6, and had a horrible power outage today, I kept the eggs bundle up and close to handwarmers to keep them at 100F
The one that had webbed suddenly went super dark, I can't see through it at all. And if I turn it the yolk seems stuck to then side? (One with the star in photo)

I also have 2 other eggs, and for the last three days have simply had a dark "blob" on the outskirts of the yolk, I tried to include the best photos I could, but some advice would really be appreciated...
I would feel horrible if they all died.... But I think they already did ;'(

I had a similar situation before. From the 6 eggs that were growing before the outage, only 1 hatched. There still may be hope for you but on day six, and still no growth, the chances are slim. Your eggs might have gotten jostled quite a bit when they were bundled up. I hope this helps.

First time egg hatcher here;
I have a beautifully webbed egg on day 4, I'm now on day 6, and had a horrible power outage today, I kept the eggs bundle up and close to handwarmers to keep them at 100F
The one that had webbed suddenly went super dark, I can't see through it at all. And if I turn it the yolk seems stuck to then side? (One with the star in photo)

I also have 2 other eggs, and for the last three days have simply had a dark "blob" on the outskirts of the yolk, I tried to include the best photos I could, but some advice would really be appreciated...
I would feel horrible if they all died.... But I think they already did ;'(
Neither of those pictures look good. You can give it a couplel more days, I usually do my tossing at day 10, but it doesn't look good. If an egg previously had veining that has dissapeared, that's a pretty sure sign it's quite.

Back
Top Bottom