i want somthing new

chooky2005

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
turks are too big,i have quails,ducks are too messy,guineas are too loud

WHAT AM I LEFT WITH??????????

I raise pheasants and they are not to loud at all compared to guineas and most pheasants are easy to raise. You could also try chukar partridges they are pretty easy to raise.

Chukar Breeder

You could stray from poultry a bit and build an aviary with caged birds or what about trading in some feathers for fur? Nigerian dwarf goats are small quiet and a lot of fun and rabbits are cool too.

i have a rabbit...sorta she got out of her cage and moved into the chicken coop and has gone slightly feral*ill be fixing her cage upp next week when i get everything i need*

GOATS id love goats but my parents wouldnt...the avari is a good idea...

perhaps ill just have to wait till i move out and dont have parents breathing down my neck

You could build an aviary and raise parakeets to sell to pet stores. It might help support your fowl habit.
gig.gif

parakeets arnt that easy to get rid of here...you get between $1.50 to 3 buks a bird andt they pet shop will sell them for between 15 to 45 dollars. and thats if your lucky enought to find a store that will take your birds...i have an old parkeet cage thow...perhaps i could put some of those little wicker finch nests and get some zebra finches

lol...ill go pluck one out of the wild and hope it doesnt hate my enough ot kick me with its legs or strike me with its beak....THEN ill explain to my neibours that one of my chickens found some steroids and ate them all...LOL

Back
Top Bottom