I want to worm ALL my animals..What to use?

Quote:
de is not fully effective its good as a preventative. if you have an infestation it wont cure it unless its cecal worms it will annihilate that. anykind that lives in the lungs are dead. round worms laugh at de

Quote:
de is not fully effective its good as a preventative. if you have an infestation it wont cure it unless its cecal worms it will annihilate that. anykind that lives in the lungs are dead. round worms laugh at de

Quote:

Here is a link for Ivomec. http://www.ehow.com/how_5019696_use-ivomec-wormer-dogs.html This is what I use. It's a cattle and swine wormer but has the same ingredient as heartworm medication for dogs. You can use this on dogs, goats, pigs and chickens. I'm not sure about cats. It's $35 and up per bottle, but will last a long time and is effective against heartworm, internal parasites and mange.
This won't get the tapeworms, though. I buy my tapewormer on Ebay. I will get a link for that too. It's only $1 a packet and works great.

Quote:
For chickens, I use Safeguard for goats (it can be used for goats!
wink.png
).

The dosage is this:
Fill a 3mL syringe up 3 times with water and put that water into a cup of some sort. Then, fill up the syringe 1 time and put the wormer into the water. Mix together. For Largefowl, give 1cc (1mL) to each bird into the mouth. For bantams, give .5cc (.5mL). For birds 6 weeks and up (until the size of a largefowl), I give half of what an adult would receive.

I use Ivermectin on my horses and will be using it on my dog pretty soon(shes only 11 week old red healer so i dont wanna hit her with it too soon.)

Ivermectin doesn't usually kill border collies or aussies or those types of breeds, but they are more prone to ivermectin toxicity. You have to use a lower dose. They have a genetic flaw that allows it to cross the blood brain barrier where most dogs don't have that issue.

You can get a horse wormer ivermectin/prazi combo that will kill almost everything except whip worms. You just use one-tenth per 15lbs instead of ten pounds because it is a stronger concentration. If you use the one percent ivomec, it won't kill tape worms.

Back
Top Bottom