I won the Lottery-Chicken Lottery that is

Woods_Woman

Songster
11 Years
Oct 21, 2009
Oregon Rain Forest
Yep I sure did. Received 6 test egg's that I assumed were Buff laced, 4 made it to lockdown ended up with 3 buff cuties, and one that was different. After contacting the breeder I am now the happy proud chicken mommy of a tolbunt polsih, I am ecstatic, I've watched the auction on these egg's so I know how desirable these little beauties are. Being a Polish lover I couldn't be more pleased. Here are a couple pics

43331_gretchen1.jpg

43331_gretchen4.jpg

I knew it! The moment I read the title, I thought to myself. . . "The only Chicken Lottery is to win a Tolbunt Polish!
big_smile.png
" - Congratulations!! The moment I saw that pic I also though, hey - That looks like a Tolbunt. Then I read it.
lol.png

Still can't wait to get mine. . . Expecting to receive eggs right after my current hatching is done.
smile.png

Good Luck with your egg's, I am totally in love
love.gif
Never thought I'd be lucky enough to get my hand's on one of these. Are going to the upcoming show in Stevenson?

Didn't even know there was one until you said that.
lol.png
I'm assuming it is in April? Because I don't think I'll be attending any Poultry show until my good stock is 7 months old, which will be in 5 months.

Thanks all, in fact new2chooks I think I will go get myself a Lottery ticket. I hope I win enough to get me out of this city and into the country where I can have more chickens.
fl.gif
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom