IA here

Does anyone have any Rhode Island Red or Orpington hatching eggs? I'm looking to swap 12 of my newly hatched quail for some hatching eggs. But I would like them before the Easter hatch along starts.
I would post in the buy sell trade forum but I don't know how to do this to get a lot of people looking and only in the central Iowa area to do a swap. I thought about putting it on craigslist, but I'm not sure if I can post on their and in BYC at the same time? I wasn't clear on the rules does anyone ele know?
Are you looking for large fowl or bantam?

Does anyone have any Rhode Island Red or Orpington hatching eggs? I'm looking to swap 12 of my newly hatched quail for some hatching eggs. But I would like them before the Easter hatch along starts.
I would post in the buy sell trade forum but I don't know how to do this to get a lot of people looking and only in the central Iowa area to do a swap. I thought about putting it on craigslist, but I'm not sure if I can post on their and in BYC at the same time? I wasn't clear on the rules does anyone ele know?

I have RIR and Buff Orps but nothing is laying very well right now.

Where do people get their Barley/Wheat/etc for fodder sprouts in Central Iowa?
welcome-byc.gif

Sorry, I don't know. Might check with your local feed mill or health food co op? If they don't have it, they might know someone.

I have Rhode Island red eggs but, i just seperated the hens with the rooster a week ago. Before that they were all together with the EE roo, and the RR loose in the yard during the day so it's anyone's guess what will hatch if you got them now. I'm in Des Moines and would help you out in a couple of weeks when I know they will be all RR.

Back
Top Bottom