IA here

Is there anyone in Iowa that has Large Fowl Cochins? I know the hatcheries carry them, but I thought I'd check on here first to see if there's a breeder I could talk with.

Any thoughts or suggestions on someone in the state (or neighboring state perhaps) with nice Cochins?

Thanks!

Last edited:
This cold weather sure has everyone quiet on here. I sure am ready for warm weather so me and my little farm help (18 month old son) can get outside and work on my long to-do list.

Check out my Facebook page here a hen, there a rooster for the birds I have for sale right now. Thinking of changing what I breed so going to be selling quiet a few birds in next few weeks.

karimw, Congrats on your chickies. I saw it on the hatchalong but I was so far behind reading after the weekend, that I forgot to click on your picture of cuties and wasn't about to go back and find it again. LOL They are adorbable. I think you said, but how many did you end up with?

Hi Quackhead!

Last edited:
Thanks! The hatch finished well. Hatched 46 out of 48 locked down.
wee.gif

Wow Karimw, good for you on the great hatch!!!
My first hatch this year due 4/4. I always get so thrilled with those hatches, especially the first ones.

Any one interested in trading some fertile eggs?
I have Lav AMS and Lav Orps, looking for BLRW or Silkies

Back
Top Bottom