IA here

Hi all! Today is hatch day for our 12 silkie eggs (started with 16, 2 weren't fertilized, 2 blood rings). The remaining 12 were all moving on day 18. Cross your fingers for us! It was hard to get the older girls out the door to school today, they wanted to stay home and watch for pips. ;) So far nothing, but I see rocking. :)
Good luck to you!
Tomorrow is hatch day for me. 31, didn't candle them before lock down, they are all dark enough, to hard to make a certain determination. So just keeping my fingers crossed. The are lavender orp, lav ams, and dominique

Hi all!  Today is hatch day for our 12 silkie eggs (started with 16, 2 weren't fertilized, 2 blood rings).  The remaining 12 were all moving on day 18.  Cross your fingers for us!  It was hard to get the older girls out the door to school today, they wanted to stay home and watch for pips. ;)  So far nothing, but I see rocking. :)
[/quote

Good luck with your new chick!:clap

Good luck to you!
Tomorrow is hatch day for me. 31, didn't candle them before lock down, they are all dark enough, to hard to make a certain determination. So just keeping my fingers crossed. The are lavender orp, lav ams, and dominique
Oh fun!! We have some lav. orp eggs coming the middle of April! Good luck today!! :)

Quote:
How did your hatch turn out? Congrats to everyone on the new babies! I have a bunch due next week and will set turkeys on the 7th.

Back
Top Bottom