IA here

Anyone here going to the waverly swap? We are going to head there this weekend. So excited its my first time... I also have eggs due to hatch this weekend, some EE's. looking forward to what I get..

Yes I'll be there. Taking silkie roosters, mixed bantams, white jerseys, white silkies, and then I have some chicks of those breeds along with some Easter eggers.

We're planning to go to Waverly for the first time on Sunday. I am looking for a nice Barred Rock rooster or cockerel. I have fertile ducks eggs I'd like to send home with someone, and would swap them for something if interested. Also looking for Saxony ducks and Buff geese, if anyone is planning to take some.

I hope to be at waverly sunday. Its at the new location this time remember,Ill be bringing two trios of Russian Orloffs and some white pigeons.

I will be at Waverly....soooo much fun.
I hope to be bringing Lavender Ameracaunas and Lavender Orpington chicks
fl.gif
if I have a good hatch. Possibly some breeding pairs if they do not sell prior to leaving.
Looking for silkies, chicks or fertile eggs. We checked out the new grounds at Antique Acres, it will be a nice big area for everyone. Hopefully wont get tooo muddy! Look forward to meeting some fellow BYCers.

Hi Iowa folks, I live East of Cedar Rapids near Shellsburg. I am looking for some hatching eggs. Would like California White,California Gray, Leghorns or Blue Andalusian.
I just put some EE crossbred eggs in the incubator!

Hi Iowa folks, I live East of Cedar Rapids near Shellsburg. I am looking for some hatching eggs. Would like California White,California Gray, Leghorns or Blue Andalusian. I just put some EE crossbred eggs in the incubator!
There is a swap this weekend at Antique Acres in Waverly from 6am to noon. You may find some on Sunday?

Back
Top Bottom