IA here

Home sweet home....with a green roof (moss roses, kale & coleus)

Last edited:
Anyone have a buff Orpington Rooster that they dont want? I have a hen that I hatched but I would like to breed them so I need a roo now
Sure do! Just broke up my BO breeding pen yesterday. Not show quality, but nice and big none the less. I'm north of Cedar Rapids. Send me a pm if you would like him.

My in-laws live in Estherville, and we stayed with them for a couple of months while we looked for a house and then waited to close. I've driven through Milford many times going to Spencer. It's a cute little town :)
We passed the committees approval 20 years ago so they let us live there! LOL and have a few chickens. Am at the Galesville, WI show this weekend (one day show). If anyone needs a certain breed, let me know and I can see if anyone is selling them.

Selling my whole flock. I have these hens: 6EE's, 1BLRW, 1SLW. I also have pullets and chicks. If interested call 319-541-9883

I have a two month old Coco Marron "male" that needs a new home. Im so sad...it was my free exotic, but no boys allowed. I live in New Virginia and work in DSM so would be willing to transport or meet half way.

Buffalo gnats are a big problem around here lately. Has anyone tried dryer sheets? I tried vanilla, didn't work. Can't find any Absorbine Jr lately, I know that works!! The only thing I've found that keeps my chickens from getting bombarded by these little blood suckers is keeping them in my barn.

Yep my chickens hate it outside almost as much as I do because of the gnats. Wish I could find a way to keep them a bit more comfy. I am down to my last bottle of Absorbine Jr. I forget to look for it.

Back
Top Bottom