IA here

I just looked and saw u r close to MN border. Have u tried their thread too? I'm in dsm, a bit too far to travel.

Thanks chickensfinally, I did end up finding a friend who wanted them :). If there's anyone who wants to get started in W/BW Ameraucanas, I have 15 6 week old chicks and a three year old trio that I'm looking to sell to make room for my Iowa Blues. I've had 3 people so far say they would take everything then back out a couple hours before coming to get them or just simply not show up. Ohhhh Craigslist. Gotta love it.

I have also had problems on Craigslist with one individual from Kensett who sets up a time and then does not show, twice now. Hopefully he is not silly enough to respond to my adds again.. Just my 2 cents!

I have also had problems on Craigslist with one individual from Kensett who sets up a time and then does not show, twice now. Hopefully he is not silly enough to respond to my adds again..   Just my 2 cents!

Would you mind messaging me their name so that I can stay away from them? Kensett is less than 15 minutes from me.

OK fellow Iowans, I am looking for Chocolate Orpingtons, does anybody have them for sale? I am looking for the large fowl variety. Had some eggs lines up on a swap but the person on the other end of the trade stiffed me! I am interested in making a trade for chicks or buying outright. If anyone has any, especially if planning on taking them to Waverly...PM me please.

OK fellow Iowans, I am looking for Chocolate Orpingtons, does anybody have them for sale? I am looking for the large fowl variety. Had some eggs lines up on a swap but the person on the other end of the trade stiffed me! I am interested in making a trade for chicks or buying outright. If anyone has any, especially if planning on taking them to Waverly...PM me please.

I looking too, for bantams. Some in IL but want to see them in person.

Hello fellow Iowans, Winterset, Iowa here. New to the forums. I am getting back into chickens after not having them for awhile. I have 6 Brown Leghorn hens, one rooster. 2 Black Stars, 1 Barnevelder, 3 white leghorns, 1 Blue Cochin Rooster, 1 Buff Cochin Hen, 15 Barred Rocks and 16 Buff Rocks.

Hello fellow Iowans, Winterset, Iowa here. New to the forums. I am getting back into chickens after not having them for awhile. I have 6 Brown Leghorn hens, one rooster. 2 Black Stars, 1 Barnevelder, 3 white leghorns, 1 Blue Cochin Rooster, 1 Buff Cochin Hen, 15 Barred Rocks and 16 Buff Rocks.
Welcome, ChickenJoe! That's quite a collection
thumbsup.gif
!

Does anyone in the fort dodge/webster city area have LF Cochins or Polish fertile eggs they'd like to sell? I'd like to avoid mail, the last eggs I ordered got really scrambled. I also drive to sioux city from ft dodge once a week and could pick up eggs somewhere along hwy 20.

Last edited:
Does anyone in the fort dodge/webster city area have LF Cochins or Polish fertile eggs they'd like to sell? I'd like to avoid mail, the last eggs I ordered got really scrambled. I also drive to sioux city from ft dodge once a week and could pick up eggs somewhere along hwy 20.

In November, Webster City will be hosting a poultry show and that might be a good time to pick up some birds close to home.

Back
Top Bottom