IA here

Are you selling IA Blues?
I have a few youngsters available now, also custom hatching for larger quantities. Day old straight run $5.00 each. Older, sexed birds a bit more. PM me if you are interested
big_smile.png

Oh those Iowa blue roos are handsome! I've been away from the forums for quite a while due to illness but now have chicken fever. Hoping to have a flock again this year but waiting for better weather. I'm on the 'east coast' (Illinois QC area).

Catherine

Last edited:
I finally got with the program and set my first batch of 30 Iowa Blue eggs tonight. I also ordered Blue Copper Marans eggs from a breeder in Arizona for layers and will be setting them Saturday when they come. So excited!
1f423.png

I am looking for Sex Links, I have no idea how to find anywhere near me (IL QC) that sells the female chicks in quantities of less than 25 with crazy shipping charges. Help please?

Usually they carry black or red sexlinks at the farm stores. They might be called something else, depending on what hatchery they use. You also might be able to order small quantity through TSC or Theisens. The Cedar Rapids stores do that.

Hi. I have 2 brahma bantams and my husband just brought home 2 red sex link chicks. when the chicks get bigger can i put them in with the bantams or am i going to have problems? thank you.

If your bantams are like mine they will hold their own as long as they have enough room. Be sure to add them when they are young, and they will join the pecking order more easily.

If your bantams are like mine they will hold their own as long as they have enough room. Be sure to add them when they are young, and they will join the pecking order more easily.

We just got the sex link chicks yesterday. How old should they be when we put them with the full grown bantams? Thank u

Back
Top Bottom