IA here

Pics
Anyone else have 3 inches of snow this morning? Gotta luv Iowa spring! One chick didn't weather the storm. I have 50+ chicks just hatched. Too bad there mutts! Still cute though! Love my old redwood incubator. Hope my second batch does even better.

Does the Burlington swap have a website? When is the next date?

I have some a couple roos and hens to take. One rooster won't leave my son alone.
sad.png

If I can figure out how to post pics I would love to share!

Quote:
So do I
wink.png
I have 2. They are both full right now but I have a hatch due on Wed. and then the 'bator will be scrubbed and ready for the eggs I am getting at Burlington
big_smile.png
Here's hoping the weather is wonderful on Sunday!
cool.png

Hello everyone, I am tired of the snow and ready for spring that is for sure. We finally got our chickens seperated into there breeding pens and just put in two incubators full of eggs Sunday night.
We hatched out 13 two weeks ago. If anyone is interested in them I am going to sell them for a couple dollars each st. run. They are mainly EE crosses. The two we kept last year lay green eggs still. I don't know if these will or not though. I am selling all but two or three of them. I have pictures if anyone is interested.

Melissa

Anyone interested in black ameraucana chicks straight run? From blue egg laying hens?

What should I price them at?

If there is any interest I will bring them to Burlington to sell.

Back
Top Bottom