IA here

Pics
Quote:
If the Weather goobers have it right this week end will be stunning.....
big_smile.png

Weather goobers? Sooooooo TRUE!! LOL

Hey Cathy, not to make you Jealous but look at my blues

Henny

Penny

And BIG BOB

Here's My Blue/Wheaten AM

And my Wheaten AM

I'll be matting the Orps... How many do you want??
smile.png

Last edited:
Love the blues! Just got me 9 new duckies. The breed is ?Rouen? I am probably spelling that wrong.

Had to empty the water from top of the tarp over chicken yard this morning. Was like niagra falls for a little bit.

Spent my day building a nesting box..its a 6-plex. Without measuring, it fit the henhouse Perfect!!!! Told my hubby..that God musta done the measuring for me...heee heee.
tongue.png

5648_1101544617330_1188147202_30279417_4278402_n.jpg

long day at fair
smile.png

the kid didn't do too bad, he had the grand champion banty rooster, a champion breeding pair of bantams and several reserve champs... the only disappointment was his friend Mikey, the sleeping rooster, wasn't what the judge wanted to see in a new hampshire red...guess that's what happens when the prez of the iowa poultry association comes judges a show that most kids bring hatchery birds -- mikey is from cackle hatchery.

the weather was WONDERFUL... couldn't have asked for a better day.

Quote:
droolin.gif
You are so not nice Clay... LOL
They have turned out very beautiful. I see they have learned to go outside now?
big_smile.png

Anyone looking for a Saxony drake? He's almost 4 months old. He's very..... um, what's the right word?? Manly?

Hilarious. I've witnessed this Saxony drake in action. He's so desperate, he is enticed by the turkeys. He has strange taste, but to each his own!!!

I'm in Keokuk!

I'll be here for the next few days.

On our drive from St. Louis to here, I passed the time by counting farm houses along the highway that had chicken coops!

I can't get over how green it is here!

Back
Top Bottom