IA here

Thanks, Steph and Harlyjo.

He'd always try to beat on one of my Aussies.

We'd play this game every morning when I went out to do chores. He'd meet me at the door. I'd stomp at him like I was going to get him and say "GRIFFIN" really gruffly. He'd jump up and dance on his hind legs, then jump in front of me, not touching me with his paws. I'm gonna miss the little stinker.

Oh Trish no! I thought he was a lovely dog! What a shame
sad.png
Your Aussies are beautiful dogs as well, though I think they believe themselves to be tougher than cars. They stopped me in the driveway at least! At least they are bigger and easier to see.
hmm.png

Sorry you're going through this Trish. It is always hard. It's been over 2 years since our dog was put down and it still hurts a little......

I do need to ask, before I get my little black book out, who is picking up chicks in IA City? Err should i say Ostrich/Emus chicks? How's you're giant doing Steph? I will also be going to Lincoln if that is more conveinient for anyone.

I still need to get a picture of the giant. I know they are a week apart but the other three are not as big as s/he was last week. I measured how tall he was against the bars of the cage.

P has 4 EE chicks under her and they are all doing great! She is a good mama so far. There is one more gold comet egg that was still hatching as of this morning. Not sure it's gonna make it.

Back
Top Bottom