IA here

Ok Just went and snapped several pictures of the birdies. Will scroll through and crop, then post what looks good
smile.png

I should have never said anything about the crowing
hmm.png

A certain young roo has apparently swallowed a party horn as of today...

I should film him - it's funny. He is still a nice kiddo though.

Son is going to die - apparently he unplugged my camera cord from the computer on Saturday and now it is missing!!!!
somad.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
OMG! That is so funny, "swallowed a party horn"! Why do you always write those things that make me spit out what ever is in my mouth!
Been working on my resume so I needed that spitting fit! Who's gonna clean the floor?
hu.gif

lol got to love those boys.

My girls loved today. they were all out playing in the snow and hay. oreo my pygmy kept chasing them out of the hay pile. its an endless task when there are 14 hens and only 1 him.
only 2 Roos ever venture out none of my single comb guy do. so i think Roughnut is going to be this yrs meat and eggs daddy.
42220_photo.jpg

i'm not even sure what he is.

double digit temps all week yay. they took the 35 away though.

Did anyone get the Agenda postcard from EIPA? There's a meeting... Saturday, January ??? Not sure if I missed the meeting or if it's coming up. Hmm. I'll send an email if no one else knows anything on here. It's all the way down in Crawfordsville though. That's about 2 1/2 hours from me. Not sure if I'm going to make it.

Got the price list and order form done for the hatchery tonight. Now just need updated business cards and gift certs. Website is getting closer to being finished too.

Quote:
How do I go about joining EIPA? Is there a different website than the one listing last year's show?

I peeked at the CountyLine website - I like the chick picture on the homepage
thumbsup.gif

Just contact Phil Shank. I thought Sharon was the club secretary, her name was taken off the website. Maybe because she was getting entries instead of Phil.

Phil Shank, Secretary
1355 Elm Ave
Wellman IA 52356
319-646-2011
[email protected]

I thought you'd like that, Kari!!! That's been one of my favorite pix since you sent it to me. For everyone that doesn't know, she sent me pix of chicks she bought from me and gave me permission to use them. Isn't it cute?!

Quote:
How do I go about joining EIPA? Is there a different website than the one listing last year's show?

I peeked at the CountyLine website - I like the chick picture on the homepage
thumbsup.gif

Thank you! I've been working hard on it.

Quote:
Wow! I really like the website! It has a lot of information and the pictures are great!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom