IA here

Quote:
Do you know any details on the Osceola auction - start time? I'm only 30 miles from there so may have to check it out. Thanks.

Yes! Yes! I wanna go too!

Quote:
Do you know any details on the Osceola auction - start time? I'm only 30 miles from there so may have to check it out. Thanks.

Yes! Yes! I wanna go too!

Found the business card and it doesn't list the times
roll.png
Just the dates.

It is JJSW Small Animal Auction out of Osceola - I can PM someone the phone numbers if someone wants to call. I don't have long distance. They hold it at the county fairgrounds.

Quote:
I just tried to find her on facebook - apparently she has a secret identity... Couldn't find her in a search.

ETA: I think I have your last name spelled wrong in my old cell phone and I think I found her
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Was he gettin' jiggy with it?
wink.png

I have 2-3 eggs from my sexlinks mated by my blu roo in the bator as we speak! (or type...)

Yes O_O and ..I think the pullet with the biggest comb was attacking him while he was doing it too. What weird birds
lol.png

OK because I am really bored and am avoiding doing the dishes I went and looked up the website for the auction. Apparently they just started doing this last year and the website is still under construction. But I was able to get an e-mail addy and sent them an e-mail asking for times and what they require if you want to sell. I do know from going to it last year that the cage goes with the animal and I think they wanted NPIP papers or something for all poultry.

Although there were some unhealthy birds there so not sure how that works
smile.png

I forgot, some eggs were rocking last night. They are on day 20!
big_smile.png
Heard a peep tonight I think, hope they start hatching soon!!!

Quote:
I just called one of the Auctioneers for the small animal sale in Osceola, he said they start at 9 AM. First one is March 20 th and second one is April 17 th. Chickens have to be POLARIUM, (spell??) tested.

Quote:
I just called one of the Auctioneers for the small animal sale in Osceola, he said they start at 9 AM. First one is March 20 th and second one is April 17 th. Chickens have to be POLARIUM, (spell??) tested.

THANKS! Wonder if I can get anyone around here to do that?

Back
Top Bottom