IA here

Lilandra;
Are you bringing any EE pullets to Waverly? Is any one bringing along any bantam EE pullets? I bet you could make a quick sale to my wife! I am brining Pita roos to give away... Unless anyone is desperate to trade??
big_smile.png

sorry - I don't have any ee pullets to sell. I have some birchen cochin -ee roosters aka pita roos that need to find new homes, I'd even rename them stew, soupy, and din din before giving them away
smile.png

Okay, thanks Lilandra. Looks like we have a government this am so, life goes on. I brought a couple of really cute little yard monkeys with me. Don't know if I want to sell them cause they are so nice. The kind that want to run up and sit in your hand, and they are so small too!

Trish;
Are you still planning on coming, given the weather forecast? Looking dicey but who knows. Should be a good buyers market if sellers stay home. Not as much to choose from creates demand! Brought a bunch of roosters to go to good homes. If anyone wants table birds, these could be them, smal but very meaty. Must see. It's very humid here this am. Foggy and humid!
Eric

Eric, those little bantams that run up and just want to be with you are priceless. My Dutch do that. And a very special little Serama hen I got from you. The little brown one. I like them all, but she is my favorite. And my husband likes "those little chickens" I have. LOL.

Hope the weather turns out nice, but who knows.

We're sending Dustin up this afternoon. He's meeting several buyers there today that are chomping at the bit. I'm bringing 2 breeding pairs and one trio of my LF BBS Cochins. The hens are 3 years old, with younger cockerels/roosters. Hens are still laying, but not as thrifty. I also have some Heritage RIR Rose Comb roosters. 3 Silver Laced Wyandotte hens. I kept way too many. One is spoken for, but I have 2 or 3 others I'm bringing for $10 each. I'll have a pair of juvenile Buff Orpingtons. We'll also have 2 white showgirl roosters, Turkey toms, Muscovey duck pairs and extra drakes for the meat market, Guinea pairs and extra males, Call duck extra males, started and day old chicks.

Chick breeds we're bringing
Silkies
Showgirls
Easter Eggers
Bantam Easter Eggers
Bantam Old English Game in Red Pyle and BB Red
Brahma
LF BBS Cochin
Bantam Marans Projects
Buff Orpingtons
Barred Rock
Black Sex Link
Welsummer
RIR
Golden Laced Polish
BBS Ameraucana

Quote:

Quote:
A nice lady let us in the bldg., so we set up the table and stuck the birds under and covered it all with a black sheet to keep the birds quiet. I fed and watered them in Cedar Falls, what they didn't spill that is while doing some shopping this morning. We bought some darling plates and the cutest glasses for our new deck table and chairs! Highball and soda glasses... I am being silly by the way! LOL
Should have left my p/t papers in there with the birds too. I forgot my test equipment!
roll.png

Think I'd better get my kids in the pool before they dry up and blow away. Or I die of complaints..

calling for mostly sunny in am tomorrow, then storms in afternoon. Want to pick up a few pigeons, need some chicks for work and maybe a few chicks for home. I oh so want a baby goat, but can't have them here.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom