IA here

Hey Iowa, long time no see. I'm still chicken'ing but haven't been to BYC much. I'm stalking looking for some 4H birds. I'm not picky because I'm late buying them and somewhat desperate. PM me and tell me what you have to sell. I'm willing to drive because of the whole 'desperate' thing.
Hope you've all been well.

Quote:
Do you want me to look for some Indian Runners for you? You could PM me your cell number and if there are any I could call you. I don't think Mike's phone has picture messaging though.

I must have wrenched my back in the last couple of days because today it keeps locking up. I have never had a sore back like this before. I'm hoping it is better by tomorrow for the auction...

Oh and my Ia Blues MIGHT be laying. I have a new shaped egg out there today. I got 7 eggs today and can only identify 5 of them fo' shizzle.

pbjmaker
could i see your iowa blues ????
im trying to hatch some and i have yet to see a live bird
i have only seen photos and really would like to see some birds
thanks schroeder

Quote:
Do you want me to look for some Indian Runners for you? You could PM me your cell number and if there are any I could call you. I don't think Mike's phone has picture messaging though.

I must have wrenched my back in the last couple of days because today it keeps locking up. I have never had a sore back like this before. I'm hoping it is better by tomorrow for the auction...

Oh and my Ia Blues MIGHT be laying. I have a new shaped egg out there today. I got 7 eggs today and can only identify 5 of them fo' shizzle.

pbjmaker
thanks schroeder

As in come here to see them? Or you want me to take pictures of mine? Where are you located?

My hubby caught my dog, Moze, in hot pursuit of a raccoon tonight. Good boy!!!

Would anyone be interested in working on a breeding project with me? PM or email me at support at countylinehatchery.com if you are interested. I would provide you with birds to get set up and want someone interested in correspondence, swapping eggs, etc in the future. This is going to be at least a 6 year project. You would need to have room for at least 2-3 breeding trio's/quads. And be able to incubate your eggs. They come from a NPIP and USDA certified flock. Please, only serious inquiries.

Quote:
I would if I were set up better
big_smile.png

Quote:
pbjmaker
thanks schroeder

As in come here to see them? Or you want me to take pictures of mine? Where are you located?

pbjmaker
i would like to go there and see them up close and in person
i live in highland park .......you????
i have a friend that has lots of birds and is off se 14 th
im going to stick closer to the 3 rule than him
did you go to the sale in oseaola today ????

schroeder

I live right by the airport. What three rule? You can come see them if you want
smile.png

I work days and most weekends we are really busy so it would probably have to be in the evening.

Back
Top Bottom