IA here

Very excited - both Ia Blue pullets I have are sitting in a nest box! Going to check it later for eggs
smile.png

Got one egg and matched it to a couple of the unknown ones so I have 3 eggs from her now!

Last edited:
Quote:
The muscovys brought the same as at Stuart, One of the guinea cages brought $9 and one brought $16, the rest were in the 12-14 range and now you have another reason to come out cuz' I got that white peacock and he looks a lot better out of the cage!

I looked around and you were gone, I just thought Mike didn't sound like he was too excited to be there anyway!!!
Great to hear the blues are laying , that means mine shouldn't be too far behind, thanks for the info!!

So what did you end up paying for him? (If you don't mind me asking) He sure was pretty!

Mike didn't see anything he wanted so we left to help my son move out!!!!! Oh sorry was I too excited about that?

BTW I never did get your real name. For the last couple of years I have just called Eric, "Mr. Chicken"
wink.png

I do want to come up and get another muscovy hen sometime if you have one.

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Art, and I was going to put don' ask in the last post, but that wouln't be nice, anyway about three people that I had talked to asked if I had got him and said that it was cheap, in fact the last guy that I ended up sitting by until the end of the sale said that the had bought won like him 10 years ago and had to pay$125, so I guess I don't feel so bad for having to go to 95, I told Mike that he would probably bring at least $100, didn't miss it by much, and I think there is still 5 or 6 hens , but you'll have to talk Mike into butchering and fixing a drake , so that we can see what they taste like,huh!!! I'll pm you with a ph.# so you can give a holler if you get an idea to come our way!!!

Quote:
The muscovys brought the same as at Stuart, One of the guinea cages brought $9 and one brought $16, the rest were in the 12-14 range and now you have another reason to come out cuz' I got that white peacock and he looks a lot better out of the cage!

I looked around and you were gone, I just thought Mike didn't sound like he was too excited to be there anyway!!!
Great to hear the blues are laying , that means mine shouldn't be too far behind, thanks for the info!!

Pretty sure I bought some of your guineas!

I believe we might be set for 4-H showing now. We bought 7 guinea fowl, 2 chukars, 2 sets of roller pidgeons, 5 black copper marans, one silver seabright pair, one BB red OE pair, one pair of buff orphington cochins, and one pair of bantie polish. I know NOTHING about pidgeons.

Had 5 Columbian chicks and 1 black x columbian cross/ birchen hatch out yesterday. Setting new clutch of eggs every saturday. Hope to hatch enough to be able to get some good ones and be able to cull for improvement.

Back
Top Bottom