IA here

Burlington Swap 2012 dates. April 1, May 6, June 10, July 8,Aug 12, Sept. 9. Always a Sunday morning from 6 till noon. Held at SCC Fairgrounds- Highway 34 exit 260.

anyone interested in Amerucana roosters? I have some young ones that will need to go, also a big mean black jersey/buff chantecler mix rooster. May also have some other roos available(nice ones) otherwise they will probably be dog food:( can post pics if anyone is interested.

They should be the real deal I purchased 7 chicks from Flash Point farms at the april waverly swap:)

Near Waverly? How far from Dunkerton, my favorite pitstop on my way North? I need to do a trip to MN in the next few weeks, so it would need to be held until then, and the meeting place would need to be near 63. Any slightest chance of that? I'm down in Van Buren County, and it's a LONG trip for me.

Last edited:
Quote:
Wanted to mention that if you are going to MN, there are 2 shows in Oct., New Ulm, Oct. 8th and 9th, another in Hutchinson, the 29th and 30th. Both are big shows. And the one in New Ulm is at the same time as their Octoberfest! It's a busy place. Hutch is just a nice big show, well run.

Quote:
Wanted to mention that if you are going to MN, there are 2 shows in Oct., New Ulm, Oct. 8th and 9th, another in Hutchinson, the 29th and 30th. Both are big shows. And the one in New Ulm is at the same time as their Octoberfest! It's a busy place. Hutch is just a nice big show, well run.

Oh, wow, what fun that Oktoberfest is! My folks moved to New Ulm when I was 19. back in the 60's, lived there for a couple of years. Imagine the shock, coming from a dry state like Iowa was at that time, to a fest where beer was flowing like water, kids were walking around with paper glasses of beer, and short, fat little ladies who still had German accents were dancing the polka together in the streets. Beautiful town, too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom