IA here

Still have my amerucanas available, I have 4 roosters and I could be pursuaded to part with the 3 girls. I have some pics if anyone wants to see them. I bought them from Flash point farms in april at the waverly swap. Needed new birds for blood draws, we are done with that per the county health dept so they need to go:) I can deliver them to Waverly sunday or can be picked up in Mason city. I may head down to waterloo after the swap on sunday to petsmart to pick up bird food my cockatiel so I could get them as far as that. i also have 3 WOE/roller mixes that need to go also.

A friend brought these back from Indiana for me on Saturday.

A young Buff Columbian male 4-5 months
49643_91911-1.jpg

A pair of Partridge bantams 5-6 months old
49643_91911-2.jpg

49643_91911-3.jpg

Also a Black Mottled Cochin but I ran out of memory on my camera so couldn't take his picture.

Craig

so excited for Waverly y no clue don't need to buy anything but I'm sure i will.
I do have a few things to part with. have a few jersey giants hatched in June. and frizzles hatched 8/28. my son thinks they are his birthday present and we can keep them all. um no. anyone intersected pm me. thought I'd put them up here 1st. oh duck. a buff mallard looking drake.

lmao no it didn't work. lol i never figured out how to keep myself sighed in on this site on my phone. i laugh cause i understand my phone is smarter than me.

So what is the earliest time we can set up at Waverly? I am bringing some "stuff" i.e. baby roos, maybe some muscovies and a couple of spare chickens.

Steph, you can go the evening before if you would like. We've gotten there at 2am before and this Spring, Dustin went the evening before to make sure we got our usual spot.

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom