IA here

I am off to the RMFF show in Brighton Colorado Friday. I had 3 birds start molt after I sent in the entry form. 2 of those are also entered for Crossroads. A double show in 1 day.

I noticed an interesting occurance... at the Lincoln show, the ABA, Prez, and the APA, Prez, are both judging the Lincoln show!
Don't know if that happens very often?

Good luck to all of you at the shows! I wish I could be there , but I have to work this weekend. I am meeting Mark next Sunday so I still have that to look forward to. Just seems there is never enough time in the day lately.

IA. jake :

Good luck to all of you at the shows! I wish I could be there , but I have to work this weekend. I am meeting Mark next Sunday so I still have that to look forward to. Just seems there is never enough time in the day lately.

Hutchinson, MN is Oct. 23 and 24. I can copy and send you a catalog or registration form.​

Quote:
I got back 10 am Sunday. Had a good time. Saw some great birds there. Sold 1 Breeder trio and 3 pairs of quite young Columbians. I still have to sell some birds to make room for next years hatch. And I don't know what I will buy at Crossroads. Good luck Jake. I know Mark will get you some good birds.

Hello
I was wondering if anyone here has or knows of anyone that would have a pair of Barnevelder chickens for sale in Iowa. Been to a few swap meets and seems no one brings any. I live in town and don't want to have to buy 25 chicks to get them. Thanks for reading.
Fred

Only one gripe about Eric and the New Ulm show.... He forgot to bring me along for Happy Hour!!!!!!

Lol I made him pose here:
100_2027.jpg

Ya well ya know, there's only so much during Oktoberfest!
Still having trouble viewing pics. The link just takes me to my album?

Have made the decision not to go to Hutch this year. I am planning instead to go to Lincoln, NE for the Nov. 5th and 6th show. then of course the EIPA event.
The dates for the hutch show collide with a 4-H event we are having, Chickens 101. It's designed to get the kids motivated to start there birds now, rather than wait til March or April and the birds are to young for show. May also cause them to work with their birds more. It's actually not the kids fault, more the parents who don't have or don't want to have proper understanding of whats required to raise and show a bird.

Quote:

Last edited:
Great idea!!!! Let me know how it goes with that.

Click on here: http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d196/destiny_56085/2011%20BCPPA%20Poultry%20Show/

That
will take you to the folder with all the pics from the show. There are 4 different sub-albums you have to go into to view the pics. I have them divided up into people, champ birds, all other birds, and silkie pics. Just scroll down and on the right hand side there is a drop down menu with them. Each of those sub-albums has anywhere from 50-130 pics each.

Back
Top Bottom