IA here

No - hate the new auction format.
tongue.gif

I think I need some IOWA BLUES !

So, I just put up my FIRST Egg Auction here on BYC......

Have ya'all had good luck as a buyer or seller with the auctions ?

I think I need some IOWA BLUES !

So, I just put up my FIRST Egg Auction here on BYC......

Have ya'all had good luck as a buyer or seller with the auctions ?

I had great luck on the old format. I only have posted 2 on the new format so far but I hate it. There are a few Facebook options now. PM me if you are interested.
Jim

do you know what happens when you take 3 4hers with $ to a poultry workshop and the speaker (wise man) brought chicks to sell.
I end up with 4 chicks of 'i don't remember' breeds. oh well. I love the excitement they have about showing them lets hope they live that long.

everyone of my girls have stopped laying this winter. I had to buy eggs and then couldn't eat them.

not sure how i'll hatch eggs if i don't have any though. oh well still have all yr.

Have another small hatch due in two days. Nothing seems to be hatching right. It must be the weather warm then cold. Got a broody but don't want to put the eggs under her. It's her first time and she seems rough, eggs all around her. Might see how she does with a chick or two.

I just threw out 32 eggs. No more trying to hatch until after I get back from Florida in 6 weeks. I am lucky my neighbors take care of my birds when I am gone. Asking them to watch chicks would be too much.

Back
Top Bottom