IA here

How much money are we talking? I had one person tell me that brand new chicks were too young to be tested for the sale but I am not sure if that is true either.

The tester buys the antigen. He needs .25 per bird just to make back expences.. It is true that birds can be too young to be tested. If they came from an NPIP flock you are OK. You only test birds old enough to breed from what I have heard.

The tester buys the antigen. He needs .25 per bird just to make back expences.. It is true that birds can be too young to be tested. If they came from an NPIP flock you are OK. You only test birds old enough to breed from what I have heard.

Yes, all of my breeding stock of birds came from Hoovers Hatchery or Cackle Hatchery I think. I say I think on Cackle because it is my Dels and my friend ordered them for us and they and we went back and forth between several hatcheries. The eggs that I am incubating to hatch chicks out of are from these hens.

weather not good up here. rained all day and is freezing. power was out several times but briefly. Am worried about tonight. have month olds in brooder outside. Have day olds in brooder in basement and two in hatcher. The incubator is full of eggs some due to hatch Monday.
UPS truck is late too with a package??

2 trios of White Rocks, each trio includes a hen from Floyd Stees. Then some culls from my breeders, and the remaining Bantam Marans. Still a few nice ones left.

Reese Poultry is taking a quad of Bantam Marans as soon as I get the shipping boxes. She's the only one that paid a deposit. Eric is getting 1 pullet. I have another interested party waiting on pix. As soon as I get my new cell Friday, I'll be able to send pix again.

Reese Poultry is taking a quad of Bantam Marans as soon as I get the shipping boxes. She's the only one that paid a deposit. Eric is getting 1 pullet. I have another interested party waiting on pix. As soon as I get my new cell Friday, I'll be able to send pix again.

I have the shipping boxesif you need them quick
Craig

I ordered from Smith Poultry Supply, they are usually on the ball. I need 4 anyway. 2 for the Reese poultry and 2 more if this other buyer decides to go ahead. Thank you for the offer!

Back
Top Bottom