IA here

Hello from Ames, I am very new to backyard chickens. I thought 2 weeks ago it sounded interesting. Now I have a coop with run and 6 chickens.
Welcome! Do you have any pictures of your coop? I'm in Boone...got chickens in February and am loving it! What kind did you get?

Hi everyone, just wondering who is all atttending the show in Mason city next wknd? I have my trio of Quail D'Anvers entered. Anyone interested in some WOE/Woe roller mixes, very pretty birds, pretty friendly. Kept forgetting to pull eggs so I ended up with a few too many. I can deliver to Mason, since I am in good ol' chuck town.

Hi everyone, just wondering who is all atttending the show in Mason city next wknd? I have my trio of Quail D'Anvers entered. Anyone interested in some WOE/Woe roller mixes, very pretty birds, pretty friendly. Kept forgetting to pull eggs so I ended up with a few too many. I can deliver to Mason, since I am in good ol' chuck town.

I am bringing some birds. Bantam Cochins.
4 Blacks and 6 Columbians if I have that many that are not in molt

Not sure about when the floyd county one took or takes place, I have been busy with puppies this summer so didn't pay much attention to swaps.

Back
Top Bottom