Icelandic Chickens

Quote:
I like that.
lol.png

Mary, Love the red head guy! The look on his face is fierce!!

Here is the Kella pic of the week...........she seems to be a different shade everytime I take a pic.....(Jake, look close at the leg pic!)

44049_111211_kella_water.jpg

44049_111211_kella_leg.jpg

Your hen is lovely! Such subtle, intracate coloring! I just came across this link and am going back and forawards to catch up. Re-invigorating ancient, disappearing breeds is something I have a growing interest in. Thanks for taking all this time & effort to include us all!
love.gif

Kleo and kids (hatched Oct 18, '11)......the dark one is consistent with the "roo stance" while the blonde has the "girl duck" when something's amiss.....well, at least I got one girl!!!!! I give them scrambled eggs w/ rolled oats for a "nighttime" snack...........Yes, they are spoiled, but they're little, and it's below freezing at night...Kleo does a good job of keeping them warm after they all have their snack!!

44049_112011_kleos_kids.jpg

"Momma, She's taking a picture of your butt!"

44049_112011_w_u_lookin_at.jpg

Mary that Redhead is going to be stunning !! I do like the spotted/mottled guy also.

Kella also, she is elegant, and very much like one of my June hatch pullets. Without her legs though ! I really like her !!

Kleo and kids arnt spoiled !! Treats at night are expected and appreciated !

Back
Top Bottom