I'd love to have a hatching buddy?

I have a staggered hatch going. I loaded some more yesterday. I could hatch along with you... 4 broodies sitting with us as well. They said they will also be part of your hatch along

I'm going to join the conversation!! I have a jersey giant that is broody (Lulu) and I put six eggs under her this morning. Might add another six tonight if I get a call back in time...still waiting to hear!

This is so exciting!

I noticed she was off yesterday, but went back on and then this morning, she was off again. I'm not sure what she's doing :/

Where is everyone from? I'm from CA, but have been in Indiana for 4 years now, so I have to have cold and hot hardy birds.

We have Call Ducks, RIR, Buffs, Black Sex Links, Old English Banty's, White Leghorns (never again) and Barred Rocks.

I'm in Arkansas, originally from Michigan. We have two jersey giants, a polish top hat, a welsummer, an appenzeller spitzhausen, a cuckoo maran, and two cochins. (Blue and golden laced) Random assortment, I know. Lol. We're new to chickens so I have and will continue to have a bunch of questions, I'm sure!

Great mix of breeds!

Oh and we have Silver Laced Wyndottes. How could I forget them;)

We are going on our second year of having chickens and first year of hatching. This will be my first and only attempt to hatch this year. We have our first frost on Halloween. I'm so afraid to have babies in the cold.

New photo of mommy and baby;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom