Idaho?

I live in boise and i have a few chickens i need to rehome and 2 of them are Red Indian Jungle Fouls and they are rooster .. here is a picture of what the boys will look like when they grow up

They are all about 2.5 months old, and i got a few more babies that i need to get rid of as well

Last edited:
I live in boise and i have a few chickens i need to rehome and 2 of them are Red Indian Jungle Fouls and they are rooster .. here is a picture of what the boys will look like when they grow up They are all about 2.5 months old, and i got a few more babies that i need to get rid of as well
wow they are pretty to bad i live in idaho falls u would love a pair

Anyone out the in North Idho like a Lavender Ameraucana 5 weeks old roo? I have 2 that need homes. I am 90% sure that they are roo, but will wait 2 more weeks to be sure. If interested, PM me and I will send a current picture.

So I have a little issue. I checked on my quail last night and one of my males, only hatched on Easter weekend, has broken his wing. I have no idea how he did it. Its just him and a female that hatched the same time as him. Any ideas on how to splint it or what to do?

So I have a little issue. I checked on my quail last night and one of my males, only hatched on Easter weekend, has broken his wing. I have no idea how he did it. Its just him and a female that hatched the same time as him. Any ideas on how to splint it or what to do?
If you can stabilize it by taping it to his body it will set.

Jumbo brown coturnix quail available. 5.00 each. I hatched more than I need right now. I can put the extra in the freezer, but I figured I'd check to see if anybody is looking for breeders before I do. They are 5 weeks old.

You had told me once that you can cross a bobwhite and a coturnix and use them for training dogs. What was the combination again? Ex. Bobwhite male over coturnix female or vice versa?
i read it on a website when I was researching quail one night I haven't done it, so I really cant say what way it was done. just they were using in field trials and that the offspring don't reproduce like mules.

Back
Top Bottom