Idaho?

Does anyone in the Idaho area breed / sell ducklings / hatching duck eggs? I am just curious... we aren't adding any time soon but when we do I do want to know who I can contact! : )
getting them from a breeder will be way better and they will be better quality and better looking healthwise. Michelle (pawtraitart) has awesome birds. Other than that the only other place right now that I know of is Dunlap's, but their quality of birds aren't as good as the quality you get from say a breeder.

oh she is doing great yeah its a pullet not showing any roo signs she is loving her new home i let her out today in the yard a bit befor i had to go to the dr;s and stuff and she was taking in the sun with all the other babies i got..
oh good I am so glad she is doing awesome, she probably loves being able to actually free range. I asked you this same question in a pm I sent you so just ignore it, I hadn't read the thread before I sent the pm.

We got a huge egg from the ducks today... normal egg weighed 2.6 oz this one was 5.7 oz!

Double yolker and conjoined!

I have never seen a yolk like that. That is way cool.
Robbo, Sean is a great source for quality birds too, as are most of the people on here. I am just not sure that who all have ducks besides thebirdguy and pawtraitart.

i know somebody in the nampa area but she doesnt raise them she is a rescue and she has all sorts of ducks a few Runners and Kiauga;s or how ever it is spelled and lots of roosters all looking for homes. she may have more since it been a little while since i been out there.. as she is always doing rescues.. she doesnt ask for adoption fees but if you want to donate she takes that i d onated a huge plastic pool to her last time let me know if anybody is interested i can get you her website

Back
Top Bottom