Idaho?

Beautiful!! I have been watching as folks get more of these in different areas. I would love some. I only have 4 EEs right now because we are moving from So Cal to Idaho this year and I didn't want a lot of animals to transport. Next year, I am rebuilding my flock. I have no idea how I will narrow it down there are so many great breeds. These would be at the top of my list.

I moved from northern Cal to Sandpoint last year, what town are you moving too?

Ok just went to turn the eggs and heard peeping the chicks had finished hatching. I found ducks pipping they were supposed to lock down tomorrow.ducks are 28 day incubation are they not? They are the eggs from our ducks the hen looks like an ancona the drakes are a tufted runner and a rouen. Doesn't look like the muscovys I got from Michelle are pipping yet. Had a few silkies and quail hatch earlier in the week have to see if I can get a good pic.
I had this happen with ducks this week. I went to go do lockdown and had a duckling already hatched! All 5 hatched within two days after, go figure. Today should have been hatch day and they're all done!
I'm in love with my jubilee orpingtons! I've wanted these forever.
love.gif

Ohhhhhh! I'm in love with them too!
Beautiful!! I have been watching as folks get more of these in different areas. I would love some. I only have 4 EEs right now because we are moving from So Cal to Idaho this year and I didn't want a lot of animals to transport. Next year, I am rebuilding my flock. I have no idea how I will narrow it down there are so many great breeds. These would be at the top of my list.
That would be the hard part, having to rehome or transport. Be sure to check the regulations for transport of bird from state to state, some are really picky.

Hi Pawtraitart
frow.gif

So very nice seeing you today
big_smile.png
!! Didn't get a real chance to see what you have there, darn it, husband was trying to keep us on schedule so that we didn't get home too late. After we left I was kicking myself all the way home for missing out on seeing your midget turkeys up close, and getting a good look at your Jubilees. UGH!!!!
barnie.gif
I was soooooo very tired by the time we also picked up the chicken from Liliwanis in Rose Park. Glad DH kept me on track but still feel like I missed out.

Those Black Orps are so incredible!!!! For being so young and they are the same size as my grown production Buff Os. So excited for the breeding program to play out!!! Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to purchase such beautiful birds!!!
hugs.gif

Hi Pawtraitart
frow.gif

So very nice seeing you today
big_smile.png
!! Didn't get a real chance to see what you have there, darn it, husband was trying to keep us on schedule so that we didn't get home too late. After we left I was kicking myself all the way home for missing out on seeing your midget turkeys up close, and getting a good look at your Jubilees. UGH!!!!
barnie.gif
I was soooooo very tired by the time we also picked up the chicken from Liliwanis in Rose Park. Glad DH kept me on track but still feel like I missed out.

Those Black Orps are so incredible!!!! For being so young and they are the same size as my grown production Buff Os. So excited for the breeding program to play out!!! Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to purchase such beautiful birds!!!
hugs.gif
It was great seeing you again! I think those orps will be awesome for your program. I look forward to seeing how you put them to good use. Yes, we were kinda rushed with your husband there keeping everything on schedule. LOL. No time for a tour.
tongue.png

It was great seeing you again! I think those orps will be awesome for your program. I look forward to seeing how you put them to good use. Yes, we were kinda rushed with your husband there keeping everything on schedule. LOL. No time for a tour.
tongue.png

I'm so excited over them I went ahead and ordered more Choc O eggs (shhhhhh... don't tell DH). Also ordered some of those Orps you linked to me (HollyLoft>>>think it was.... again, shhhhhh, don't tell DH) hoping for more black Orp girls for potential Choc O roos!!
big_smile.png

Think I have the Lav and Choc Orps covered. Between my AMs and Orps... I'll be busy, busy. LOL... like I already wasn't.

Hope next trip to have a tour!!
celebrate.gif

I'm so excited over them I went ahead and ordered more Choc O eggs (shhhhhh... don't tell DH). Also ordered some of those Orps you linked to me (HollyLoft>>>think it was.... again, shhhhhh, don't tell DH) hoping for more black Orp girls for potential Choc O roos!!
big_smile.png

Think I have the Lav and Choc Orps covered. Between my AMs and Orps... I'll be busy, busy. LOL... like I already wasn't.

Hope next trip to have a tour!!
celebrate.gif
If you end up with a splash roo out of the Holly eggs I'd be interested!
big_smile.png

So we just found out that the wells on both properties (adjacent to each other) north of Parma have wells with arsenic over the allowable limit. While we can treat it at the kitchen faucet, I can't imagine giving it to my animals or watering my gardens. :-( Does anyone in So Idaho know if this is a widespread problem in county areas? Don't know where to start looking...

Back
Top Bottom