Idaho?

I was looking at my little Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin rooster this morning. They are so pretty! They are getting little turquoise blue/black tail feathers now. The three colored feathers are beautiful. I just love them! They are in temp time out for trying to kill the meat chickens.

I love the color, so pretty!

Understood. The chicken stock?? (think that's the name..) I would go to if it was not quite so far. Geez we are missing out.
Wasn't it you that posted the pic of the cute paint foal? Would love to see how it's coming along :)

Oh, I'm sooooooo going to Chickenstock next year! I had so much fun. I have some poultry related items in the works as well as a plan to bring more birds than I did this year.....hens willing, of course.

Yes, I posted pictures of our Sammy! It looks like he's going to be a dark or medium toned buckskin. I've been meaning to take some new pictures of him.

I was looking at my little Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin rooster this morning. They are so pretty! They are getting little turquoise blue/black tail feathers now. The three colored feathers are beautiful. I just love them! They are in temp time out for trying to kill the meat chickens.

These boys are looking a lot like their daddy at that age! This color pattern takes a long time to evolve.

Twin Falls!

welcome-byc.gif

Caldwell :)

I have not ever been to a poultry auction. Are they run just like horse ones? Get a number and then the auctioneers go in order?

If you take a few birds to Caldwell, do they all need cages That we provide? Are there cages there for them already?

What if I brought an Emu?

Oh he is pretty! I was hoping they might look like that! And the hen? One of the hens looks like she will be very much like yours too. :D The other is very dark and just barely starting to show white. Going to have to get photos of them too but not so easy for them since they are in the coop! llol.

Anyone know where I can find some local SQ or near SQ silkies? I seen the posts about the auction coming up, but I'm impatient. LOL

Back
Top Bottom