Idaho?

there are several threads about what others have done - search for "impacted crop"

try sending message to thebirdguy he is in your neck of the woods and might have an idea or two

https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/72494/thebirdguy

Thanks, thebirdguy just sent me a pm but I had already tried something I had found out a couple people had done when this has happened. He's very week and I'm just keeping my fingers crossed he pulls through
fl.gif

If you know of anyone looking for a variety of pullets, I have about 18 left... They are between 18-20 weeks are are just starting to pink up and a couple have started laying. they are all pure bred but a bunch of breeds.. I think I have at least one left of the following:
Speckled Sussex
Dark Brahma
Brown Leghorn
Silver Laced Wyandote
Gold Laced Wyandote
Blue Laced Wyandote (may be sold)
Rhode Island Red
Austrawhite
Black Australorp
seems like I am forgetting at least one.. LOL These are $15

I also have a few layers for sale ranging in age from about 7 months to 18 months for $10-15 each.
White Leghorns
Rhode Island Reds
Silver Lace Wyandotte
Speckled Sussex
Wheaten Ameracaunas
Easter Egger
maybe a couple others.....

Gotta make room for the project birds......

I have a bunch of young meat roosters as well... Can process them for you or you can save a few bucks and do it yourself...

Last edited:
If you know of anyone looking for a variety of pullets, I have about 18 left... They are between 18-20 weeks are are just starting to pink up and a couple have started laying. they are all pure bred but a bunch of breeds.. I think I have at least one left of the following:
Speckled Sussex
Dark Brahma
Brown Leghorn
Silver Laced Wyandote
Gold Laced Wyandote
Blue Laced Wyandote (may be sold)
Rhode Island Red
Austrawhite
Black Australorp
seems like I am forgetting at least one.. LOL These are $15

I also have a few layers for sale ranging in age from about 7 months to 18 months for $10-15 each.
White Leghorns
Rhode Island Reds
Silver Lace Wyandotte
Speckled Sussex
Wheaten Ameracaunas
Easter Egger
maybe a couple others.....

Gotta make room for the project birds......

I have a bunch of young meat roosters as well... Can process them for you or you can save a few bucks and do it yourself...

The BLR is sold =o) I'm coming today!

Thanks, thebirdguy just sent me a pm but I had already tried something I had found out a couple people had done when this has happened. He's very week and I'm just keeping my fingers crossed he pulls through
fl.gif

might offer some sav-a-chick electrolyte in the water - really helped when i had a couple of birds ill. good luck!

Thanks for all the advice, but he passed away last night. I guess he was just too weak the poor guy. I really liked this little rooster and I already miss him. Out of all my chickens this is the first time I've lost one and I feel terrible.

Thanks for all the advice, but he passed away last night. I guess he was just too weak the poor guy. I really liked this little rooster and I already miss him. Out of all my chickens this is the first time I've lost one and I feel terrible.

So sorry to hear that! It is always so sad when you lose one like that :(

The boys are easy to get attached to I think :) They just have a bad rap in the chicken world, if they even make it to adulthood, and can find a home where they can stay...it is such a journey... you can't help but root for the little guys!

Back
Top Bottom