Idaho?

I was wondering does anyone in Idaho raise bantam Cornish? my family raise these when i was a kid and loved them 20+ years ago. just started raising birds again have few red roads and a easter eggers, but would like to find someone close that has the small Cornish that i might be able to get a trio or some eggs from. We also raise coturnix quail getting bout 30-40 eggs a day that i can help someone out with.
cmknight
I don't have any bantam cornish, but i may be interested in some of your quail in the spring. I need to diversify my flock.

let me know when you want some if your close i have some available now, eggs, week old, or adults have all color phases the Browns were suppose to be jumbo's but they aren't as big i think jumbos are suppose to be keeping largest and culling smallest on them. golden's, A&M, Tux's, and Tibetain color phase i would call standard coturnix quail.but let me know when you want some and we will work something out i know come end of April i have some big orders from couple retail outlets around me and then i will be selling them every two weeks until end of summer.

Last edited:
I wish there were more poultry enthusiasts in my neck of the woods. I feel.......kinda......hello? hello?
tongue.png

I may have Silkies for sale this late spring... I will post pic's later of my group cause my male has some awsome coloring and one of the girls is almost like a porcelain... Not sure yet cause i dont have an incubator and hoping they will just go broody for me this spring so i will let you all know

I may have Silkies for sale this late spring... I will post pic's later of my group cause my male has some awsome coloring and one of the girls is almost like a porcelain... Not sure yet cause i dont have an incubator and hoping they will just go broody for me this spring so i will let you all know
Would you be willing to ship some hatching eggs up here? I am in northern idaho.

Mo5C where abouts in Boise are you, if you don't mind me asking? Just curious because I too am in Boise and out in the middle of no-where-boise really and I have a small flock of 6. Though the winter has been rough no one has even gotten sick or frost bit. So sad and so very sorry to hear about your many losses!

Okay, so I am located in Boise....

I have a lovely flock of 6 birds. 2 Chickens and 4 Ducks. We are looking into getting 2 more chickens at least (most likely a duck as well, can't help it!). I was curious when abouts you can start looking? I do have male ducks and though I would love to hatch my own, doesn't seem any of them are fertilized when opened and no one ever has gone broody of my ducks or hens. I will be looking for females only of both kinds.

D&B is where I got 2 of my ducks, local farm was the other 2, as for the 2 hens as well. We like raising from right out of the egg, so only a few days old. Would D&B and or Dunlap be the best bet for sexed chickens (hens only)? Or will any of you be offering young babies that are near by?

Also - is there any shows / get togethers / conventions around this area?

Back
Top Bottom