Idaho?

Did you hatch the FBCM? Just wondering what the coloring was like from the egg he came from, or where you got him from
big_smile.png
No I did not hatch him from the egg so I don't know the color he came from. I have a hen from the same batch he came out of and her eggs are not the darkest brown I have seen but the have a nice even coating with no spots.

No I did not hatch him from the egg so I don't know the color he came from. I have a hen from the same batch he came out of and her eggs are not the darkest brown I have seen but the have a nice even coating with no spots.

If I head your way soon, I will check to see if he is still available. Is he a good boy? I am definitely interested, but if you find someone before I get up there that is all good :) I have some FBCM growing out, I am sure I will have plenty of boys in there....I would rather have an unrelated roo though, and one now would be awesome because my phone is ringing off the hook for chicks and fertile eggs, I could be making a little feed money!

/\/\/\/\/\/\ I agree with what you said. This bill is supported by the company in Idaho that was caught being in humane. It has no real leap in the public eyes because lets face it the industry and city living just doesn't care about what they cant see.

If I head your way soon, I will check to see if he is still available. Is he a good boy? I am definitely interested, but if you find someone before I get up there that is all good
smile.png
I have some FBCM growing out, I am sure I will have plenty of boys in there....I would rather have an unrelated roo though, and one now would be awesome because my phone is ringing off the hook for chicks and fertile eggs, I could be making a little feed money!
Lisa have you had any luck with your female to male chick ratio? I am looking for a pullet or two to add a different color to my egg count.

Lisa have you had any luck with your female to male chick ratio? I am looking for a pullet or two to add a different color to my egg count. 

Woops I answered this in the chickenstock thread, I got confused lol. Not planning on bringing birds this year (that can always change, you know how it goes haha!) I am getting all of mine grown out by then so I am not brooding babies when we want to go camping.

I will definitely be in the market for started pullets though that are coop ready...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom