Idaho?

Do you still have these birds available? And how much would they cost? My mother has four Blue wheaten ameraucana pullets and would love a few more. We are located in Nampa and would be willing to drive down to pick them up.
I don't have anymore extra ameraucana left. I'll have more orpington pullets available soon, though.

Anothe Serama Table Top show. . This one is going to be in Utah, Date October 11 2014 This show is being held in conjunction with the Utah fancy Poultry assn. It will be held at the davis county fairgrounds. Farmington Utah. Sanctioned by the American Serama Association. Flier to come. Judge is Bart Pal For more information contact me I'm so excited

Would someone please post when the Idaho bird breeders Association is doing their fall auction. Also what are the dates for the next show they are hosting? Thanks!

Idaho Bird Breeders show is November 1st. I'm showing one of my peacocks in it. I think the auction is the same day I don't know about the auction just the show. I'm not selling any of my peacocks though just showing.

Last edited:
I was told that the auction is September 6th. It isn't on their website so I am hoping some one on here knows for sure.

Anyone in the Canyon County area needing some Eprinex for mite treatment/worming? I have a liter bottle I am willing to split out. Dosage (per the box) is .05 CC per lb of body weight so my little flock will not use very much before it expires (2016). Just FYI - I use insulin syringes to measure the dosage. It is a topical treatment, needs to be placed directly on the skin of your birds.

Send me a PM if you are interested. Search the forums if you have questions about the product/treatment, that is where i went ;)

Oh, and to everyone who has joined our little gathering place lately... WELCOME!
yippiechickie.gif

Pullets available: American standard blue orpingtons, English standard splash orpingtons, & English jubilee orpingtons. 10 weeks old and older. (located in Paul, Idaho)

Idaho Bird Breeders auction this sat sept. 6th check-in begins at 9:00am auction begins at 12:00am
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom