Idaho?

Not sure if you are interested Wyandotte Bantams. We have some extra eggs this week...
Thank you so much for the offer but I had better pass. I would take anything I could get but the husband might not be too happy. We got a very small incubator just for fun. We ended up with 11 eggs going into lockdown. I assured my husband that first time hatches were usually pretty low. HAHA So we ended up with 8 cute little chicks. So now I really need to stick with the breed I really want because he is not going to let me keep all of them if I keep going. Chicken Math what can I say :)

Thank you so much for the offer but I had better pass. I would take anything I could get but the husband might not be too happy. We got a very small incubator just for fun. We ended up with 11 eggs going into lockdown. I assured my husband that first time hatches were usually pretty low. HAHA So we ended up with 8 cute little chicks. So now I really need to stick with the breed I really want because he is not going to let me keep all of them if I keep going. Chicken Math what can I say :)
I am still really really looking for some Silkie hatching eggs if anyone knows where I can get some. Only looking for about 6 of them.

Thank you for all of your help.

I am still really really looking for some Silkie hatching eggs if anyone knows where I can get some. Only looking for about 6 of them.

Thank you for all of your help.

Dunlap Hatchery is now selling hatching eggs. They start selling hatching eggs in February and Dunlap carries Silkies they are in Caldwell and you call and make an order and then they tell when they eggs will be in.

Hello fellow Idaho-ans!
In New Meadows/McCall, just starting a flock. I'd like to see some of your snow-worthy coops! I have some good plans in mind, but new ideas are always good!!

Thanks for the pep talk, cmknight. All the eggs are hatched and I ended up with about a 40% hatch rate. Not great but I learned SO much for my first time out. Next time there will be things I do differently and things I do the same. I noticed you have a flock wish for some Cream Crested Legbars. Out of 5 CCL eggs that made it to the bator, 4 hatched....all boys. If you know of anyone in need of some CCL roos I have 4 for sale, hatched March 1st. They are from the 2011 Greenfire line. $5.00 ea. I'm 50 miles north of Idaho Falls. Can meet in IF or surrounding area.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm from Tensed, Idaho. I am looking to buy 1 or 2 Indian Runner Drakes for my 2 hens, anyone have any for sale or know where I can find any? Thanks! I love this site

Back
Top Bottom