Idaho?

I am in Boise. I have 3 little boys looking for a home. 4 weeks old. One is an Easter Egger x Easter Egger. The other two are EExbuff orpington. Beautiful little guys. Free to a good home. Looking for a home that they'll preferably have their own ladies to look after. Loved. Lots of land to roam and well taken care of. Please let me know if your place is one of those. :)

You can get some Indian Runner ducklings from Dunlap Hatchery. I don't know if they are selling adults yet. If not and you don't find anyone selling Indian Runners I may have some ducklings in late summer and my hen Kida is good at having half her clutch hens and the other half of her clutch drakes. I always get 2 to 3 drakes out of her around August.
Hi I found my Runners. They will be here April, YA!!

Garden Valley..looking for laying hens to get me started in my new adventure...I know about Dunlap, but wondering if they are only game in town?

Garden Valley..looking for laying hens to get me started in my new adventure...I know about Dunlap, but wondering if they are only game in town?

Are u looking for a breeder/hatchery in Idaho? I have only found Dunlap in Caldwell. I know some feed stores can give u some info too. Have u googled "hatcheries in Idaho"? Depends on what ur looking for?

Are u looking for a breeder/hatchery in Idaho? I have only found Dunlap in Caldwell. I know some feed stores can give u some info too. Have u googled "hatcheries in Idaho"? Depends on what ur looking for?

Have u check out BYC/this site has a lot of birds needing a home, & there is the auction page, the buy-sale-trade section! So my h here, awesome site.

If you want laying hens and not chicks that does limit your options. One of the easiest places to find laying hens in your area is craigslist. I find that a lot of breeders list birds on there as well.

If anyone is looking for hatching eggs... I have Black Spanish Turkey, Ancona Duck, Coturnix Quail and Goose eggs (along with Olive Egger, Black Australorp & Icelandic chicken eggs) In Idaho Falls.. can ship if necessary

Back
Top Bottom