Idaho?

Nice! I'll look at them if I ship chicks in again next year. I'm looking at Holderread right now cause I've heard excellent things about them. Caldwell is... I wanna say a 7 or 8 hour drive? I was hoping for something in Spokane or surrounding areas, like a max of a 2 hour drive or so :p

Hello!

We're about to move from Eagle to a property south of Lake Lowell in SW Canyon County.

Looking forward to getting our flock started!

Michelle

How did the Chickenstock in Idaho Falls go this year? I wasn't able to make it. Had to go to Boise for a B-day party. I gave my niece a couple of Coturnix quail for her birthday. She was excited.

I am new to Backyard Chicken". I saw the post for the Idaho Falls "Chickenstock" for the first time. I never saw it while i was living in Rigby for 6 yrs. Guess i wasnt ment to go to it. Is it a swap/buy/sell? Or is it only for sale? Wish i could of gone. Oh well!!

I am moving back home to Idaho in less than a month. I have lived outside of Idaho for the last 7 years. And worse, I have been stuck in California.

But I am moving home to Idaho Falls. Are there any breeders that are close to Idaho falls? I built an incubator and would like to fill it up with some eggs. I have had a variety of birds. But my favorite breed are the wyandottes. Any breeders of wyandottes up in spud country?

Hi, new member from Meridian
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom