Idaho?

I have three 5 day old buff bearded silkies but I do not know the sex of them for $15 each and also have three more on lockdown and I am in Parma/ fruit land area
I cant have roosters where I live, so they have to be pullets
sad.png

Hello! I just moved to Mountain Home, ID. I have an Easter Egger rooster (3months old) that needs to be re-homed (Free) if anyone in Idaho is interested.

Last edited:
Hello BYC family :)
I'm here in spirit lake Idaho lived in bay view for 8 years and here now in spirit for 3 .love it here ,love my chickens my weasels and my ducks ....my dogs too :D
Well anywho
1f914.png
...JUST STARTED MY 3rd incubation ,after one duck try :( lost them all,I'll stick with chicks :) .hope to get to know everyone better along the way.love yalls stories,advice and just love the community. Have a great day ;)

Hello fellow BYC Idahoans
smile.png
I've lived in Idaho for 5 years. I'm in SE Idaho, just outside Pocatello. Originally I'm from Wyoming, but I got stuck living in California for 7 years after leaving the Army. That wasn't my cuppa tea. lol

Anyhow, wondering if anyone here on BYC frequents the Eastern Idaho State Fair? The Poultry Barn is always impressive. I've always wondered about all those breeds of chickens. After finding this site and learning a bit more about some of the breeds I'd never heard of, I'll be paying close attention to where all those birds are coming from this year.

I'm in North Idaho near Silverwood Theme Park, I have Silkie chicks, bearded, straight-run; black, blue, partridge & white available. Chicks are 2-3 weeks old, $8.00 each or two for $15.00. These chicks are from non-hatchery private breeding stock. Healthy, full fluffy, 5 toes.

I also have Paint Silkie chicks availabe for $10.00 each

PM me for more info

I have a paint Silkie rooster, one-year-old, free. He does have a partial single comb which makes him not suitable in my breeding program. I also have a white Silkie rooster, one-year-old, free. The paint and white roosters have been in a rooster pen and are molting so their crests and tails don't look as nice as they normally would look.

Back
Top Bottom