Idaho?

big_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
tongue.png
Hehe, I spent most of my life up until a year ago in northern IL so the cold doesn't really bother me. I don't care very much for ice and deep snow though. I always got the impression that southern ID had a more temperate climate - is that true?

Woah JJ - that's a big change - from little Soda Springs to NJ? From the map, Soda Springs looks like a little tiny town, kinda isolated. I guess you were perhaps an hour away or so from Pocatello? From what I've heard Pocatello is really nice - but starting to be discovered by the Hollywood types.
One of the reasons ID appeals to me is lots of space and parkland for recreation. I love to trail-run and hike so of course ID looks great to me.
What is Boise like?

Southwestern Id has a more temperate climate. Eastern gets warm in the summer, but is usually windy and cold from early November to Early May. I've seen snowflakes in the air on the 4th of July before. I live about 45 minutes from Pocatello. There are a lot of SoCals moving in (no offense to anyone from there.) Sometimes there's trouble because they didn't like California, but want to change Idaho to be like where they came from. Then again there are a lot of great Californians I've met despite that. I've lived in Nevada, Texas, Oklahoma, and North Carolina, and Idaho is where I choose to call home.

Mountain Home, Idaho here!! We are ready for spring!!!I got some of my chickens in Kuna I see a few of you are in kuna wonder if I have some of your chickens????
lol.png
The lady I got my chickens from her name was kim!! If you are out there they are happy and laying!

Erica

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom