Ideal Poultry

I just called the post office to let them know I have more chicks that will be here tomorrow or friday and she said is 5:18am still ok to call then. I told her as soon as they arrive so I can get them warm. Will post as soon as I get the replacements and praying these will survive. Countrychick- did you have any losses?

Got ours from Ideal today & only had one DOA out of 43.....one more looks like it may pass but all the others are looking good!

Here they are:

It makes me sad to hear of so many losses. My babies all came fine (well, except one crossbeak, who we're nursing and hoping for the best) on the 27th of February. I wish everyone luck with their orders and replacements.

It makes me sad to hear of so many losses. My babies all came fine (well, except one crossbeak, who we're nursing and hoping for the best) on the 27th of February. I wish everyone luck with their orders and replacements.

Oooo you are from the future?
wink.png

I was thinking of ordering chicksfrom ideal poultry. how does everybody like? are the prices cheap?what other hatcheries do you recomend?

I LOVE IDEAL so fare that i found they r cheap and if u live close like arkansas shipping is free u just pay for the box i just had my SLW come in and they r all healthy looking and cute even tho i had order only 31 (25 pullets and 6 roos) 34 came in the 3 extras. and i think they r cheap on most of the chicks just depends on what u get this was the cheapest site on SLW and i love that their limite is $25 not 25 chicks if u wanted to only make a small order

Back
Top Bottom