Identifying "exotic" chick

LAMills

Hatching
Feb 25, 2017
I just received my order from McMurray's and am curious to what this chick is.

Welcome to BYC!
What a little cutie -- I see feathered legs and the chick does look rather small, would you consider it a bantam (ie did you receive other regular sized chicks that you can compare in size to this one)?

All regular sized chicks, speckled Sussex and partridge Rock, all hens, except for this one....time will tell but I am curious to what it is

G’Day from down under LAMills
frow.gif
Welcome!

Aaaw, such a little cutie!
love.gif

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

G’Day from down under LAMills :frow  Welcome!

Aaaw, such a little cutie! :love

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member.  There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.  Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends ;)

Back
Top Bottom