If a chicken had an EXTRA toe?!?

It was a good show. My last 4-H county fair with showmanship (because I'm aging out)...Was today. Won Grand Champion Senior Showman!

Congratulations!!!!!
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif
That is a big todo!!​

Quote:
Congrats! Showmanship birds are not normally held to the same standards as exhibition birds, but the judges usually want you to know what is wrong with your bird--how it does not match the standard. Shawmanship is mostly about the showman: how he or she handles their bird, their knowledge, etc. The older the group the harder the competition seems to get, so to win Grand Champion as a senior is absolutely AWESOME!

Quote:
Congrats! Showmanship birds are not normally held to the same standards as exhibition birds, but the judges usually want you to know what is wrong with your bird--how it does not match the standard. Shawmanship is mostly about the showman: how he or she handles their bird, their knowledge, etc. The older the group the harder the competition seems to get, so to win Grand Champion as a senior is absolutely AWESOME!

Thanks Everyone
smile.png

It's been an awesome experience and Im very very blessed. I'm probably gonna be a leader next year. I love watching the kids compete. They work so hard and Im so proud of all the kids from my club
smile.png
They are the true champions.
Round Robin is tomorrow night. Excited, nervous. I know Im going to bomb it so Im just going to have fun!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you! To my shock and complete and utter suprise I somehow managed to win senior small stock round robin. Someone else won supreme overall, but Im still happy with small stock! Im so amazed I won!
The fair is over now, and now Im sitting waiting for one of my college classes to start. Wearing my poultry belt buckle. Hehehe.
roll.png

EDIT: I just had to show my professor in my first class documentation of WHY I was absent on Friday (i emailed her ahead of time--but still needed proof in order to get excused). I pulled out my showmanship scoresheet and rosette from friday (what i was doing on friday while I was missing class). Hahaha. She looked at me like, "Are you crazy kid?"
lau.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom